Monday, May 9, 2011

Tumultuous Relationships


  • uncouth
  • classless
  • bitter
  • jealous
  • resentful
  • angry 
  • unattractive
  • dishonest: i read your texts for over a year and I've decided that you have unresolved feelings for this man. you wanted to get back together for the "family". Don't lie and say that you were 'just playing' in your texts. i read his responses as well and they were NOT in participation and did not return the sentiment.  If I wouldn't have seen the text stating, "Confession: I still love you" with my own eyes --- you would've tried to deny that too!
  • delusional: what I look like taking relationship advice from someone who's had a few FAILED MARRIAGES, a RECENT MUGSHOT for fighting her man, a poor relationship with the father of her children, and who is angry a majority of the time? I'm married, educated, have good credit, a homeowner, gainfully employed, a happy home, and have a fairly good relationship with the father of my eldest child. So yes, I'm still winning- facebook stalker.
  • confused: do you really feel vindicated by him calling you to apologize after our conversation? I would be pissed if I were you- that he chose the route of confronting you for being inappropriate in front of his wife in the first place. You were clearly the disadvantaged that day. But the fact that you didn't realize this-- you're an idiot.


    It doesn't bother me that you have a distorted point of view about your ex and his intentions in dealing with you as the mother of his kids. I have everything I want. What hurts me as a human being is how I watched him claim your eldest son as his own. Take him into our home and make sure he had shoes, clothes, haircuts, and more importantly, peace of mind. I'm sure somewhere in your denial, you hold a place for him in your heart too. I've read all of your texts and I know.



    It's also funny that you mentioned that you were in a situation similar to this because I TOO was in a situation like this in the past, but I was YOU. I was so aggressively interacting with the girlfriend of the man that I dated, trying to convince the woman that I had her man. "I was with him." "We had a physical relationship," etc. I told her every detail about the happenings of myself and this man who was dating myself as well as her at the time. I was the aggressor, I was jealous, and I told her way too much. After all my WRATH and at the end of the day, even after telling her the details of my relationship with this man, I WAS SICK. I knew that I, in fact was being lied to, as I saw pictures of this man with his long time girlfriend online. Even after all that I had told her and ALL THAT HE HAD TOLD ME! Isn't that what your argument was. "What he told you." You see, you have to pay less attention to what a man says and more attention to what he does. His actions. You might not have been "attracted" to my husband at the time of your inappropriate advances, but you for damn sure wanted to get your family back together. And you failed.






    http://wakecountylivescanner.com/durham-county-nc-mug-shots-12911/




     I'm so amused at the difference between your photo above and the photos you sent to a married man (whom you claim to be over) with 90's-style colored contacts, overdone weave & makeup. 




    You let your daughter read the texts of you telling your married ex that you, "still love him" and you offering him to "come back home" and him telling you to "move on" WHY? So she will grow up to be as fucked up as you? She barely respects you.

     

    http://wakecountylivescanner.com/durham-county-nc-mug-shots-12911/nicole-kathleen-johnson/



     "he thinks you're ratchet." 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment